Nassim Ben Brahim
Nassim is primarily active in arbitration and litigation, particularly with regard to civil and criminal law, contracts law, family law, labor law, sanctions, debt enforcement and bankruptcy law.
His industry focus includes arbitration, banking and finance, criminal matters and contracts.
Prior to joining TA Advisory, Nassim completed a 12-month trainee program at a major US law firm where he practiced, amongst others, arbitration, corporate law, contract law, and sanctions. He has also worked for international law firms and companies in Paris and Singapore.
Nassim obtained a bachelor’s degree in Swiss and French Law at the University of Fribourg and the University Paris II Panthéon-Assas. Subsequently, he took his Masters’ degrees with a specific focus on International Litigation at the same Universities. Nassim also holds a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Profession (Geneva Bar school ECAV) and currently completes a certificate in Transnational Law at the University of Geneva.
Nassim is a native French speaker, fluent in English, and has some basic knowledge of German and Arabic.
- Civil and criminal litigation
- Contract law
- Family law
- Labor law
- Debt Enforcement and Bankruptcy
- Banking & Finance
- Criminal Matters
- General contract and labor law
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Profession, University of Geneva (ECAV)
- Master of Law, double degree, University of Fribourg and University Paris II Panthéon-Assas
- Bachelor of Law, double degree, University of Fribourg and University Paris II Panthéon-Assas
- No bar admission to date