Darya is primarily active in litigation, particularly with regard to criminal law, international private law, family law, contractual disputes, debt enforcement and bankruptcy law.
Darya advises clients on cross-border litigations involving proceedings in foreign jurisdictions. She is regularly representing clients in civil and criminal courts of Switzerland. She is also involved in a wide range of contentious matters such as financial crime cases.
Prior to joining TA Advisory, Darya practiced as a lawyer in the Swiss law firm based in Geneva as well as an independent counsel in Geneva and Zug. Since 2021, Darya was certified as a CIArb Accredited Mediator and broadened her legal practice to international commercial mediation and arbitration.
Darya is a native Russian and Ukrainian speaker, and is also fluent in French, English and German.
- Cross-border litigation and arbitration
- Criminal law, white collar crime and fraud
- Contractual disputes
- Debt enforcement and bankruptcy
- Family law
- Immigration law
- Banking and Finance
- Separation and divorce proceedings, child custody
- Private client services
- Russia and CIS
- Certificate of the CIArb Accredited Mediator, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, London
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Profession, University of Geneva
- Master in Law, Universities of Geneva and Zurich
- Bachelor in Law, University of Geneva
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Acting for a foreign client accused of money laundering and corruption of foreign public officials and assisting him in relation to the release of the freezing assets ordered by the Swiss Office of the Attorney General USD 800 mio.
- Acting for a Swiss client CEO of the company accused of fraudulent mismanagement, fraud, involving the claims from foreign investors and debt enforcement proceedings.
- Acting for clients in family law cross-border matters, involving the issues of asset tracing and recovery in foreign jurisdictions such as Brazil, Russia and Singapour.
- Representation of a foreign client in a civil dispute against the Swiss bank regarding the mismanagement of the investment fund USD 400 mio.
- Representation of a foreign client in the complex inheritance case involving the assets in Morocco, US and France.
- Acting for a foreign client in the financial crime cross-jurisdiction and fraud matter involving Swiss based and Russian companies.
- Representation of Swiss clients in criminal proceedings in cantons of Vaud, Neuchâtel and Valais.
- Representation of the foreign clients in the debt enforcement proceedings
- ADR (alternative dispute resolution) and mediation in civil cases
- Representation of employers and employees in connection with wrongful termination, wages disputes, harassment claims
- Representation of clients in civil proceedings involving breaches of lease agreements, lease termination
- Representation of client in civil proceedings related to sale/purchase real estate contracts
- Representation of clients before the Migration Office and obtaining of residence and working permits, as well as assistance in naturalization proceedings
- Representation of Swiss and foreign legal entities and individuals in relation to the sanctions’ legislation. Assisting Swiss and foreign clients in the contractual disputes with Swiss banks.