- your rights;
- our intellectual property rights;
- privacy restrictions;
- policies regarding the content you choose to share;
- our warranty policy;
- limitation of liability of TA Advisory SA and its employees;
- future variation of policies;
- entire agreement;
- governing law & jurisdiction.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not advised to use this Website.
3. User Rights and Data Collection
In compliance to the GDPR framework, we inform you on how your data is collected and used. You have a right to opt-out of any form of data collection on the Website. However, since we don’t collect your personal data directly on the Website, other than with the help of the contact form, we use WordPress and GoDaddy to maintain our website and thus you are subject to their cookie policies. What concerns your private data being collected by the company we inform you that this data is directly submitted to the company e-mail ([email protected]). Therefore, if you use the contact form unintentionally or if you wish to cancel your inquiry, we ask you to contact us within 48 hours so that appropriate action can be taken. As you may see, only the date of submission, your name, your email address, and your message are collected when you submit your inquiry on the contact form.
Next, concerning our use of GoDaddy as a host your data may also be subject to their collection and treatment. You will find more information on that here: https://ch.godaddy.com/fr/legal/agreements/privacy-policy?target=_blank. Hence, we ask you to contact GoDaddy directly if you have any inquiries on how the data is collected or if you wish to opt-out.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under this policy, TA Advisory SA and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website and contacting the business if you are interested in its services.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following, without the consent of the company:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- hacking the Website;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extraction or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and the company may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and sensitive information you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
6. Your Content
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. TA Advisory SA reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
7. No warranties
This Website is provided as is, with all faults, and TA Advisory SA express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
8. Limitation of liability
In no event shall TA Advisory SA, nor any of its officers, concerned directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. TA Advisory SA, including its directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby fully indemnify TA Advisory SA from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these policies.
If any provision of these policies is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
11. Variation of Policies
The company is permitted to revise these policies at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these policies on a regular basis.
13. Entire Agreement
14. Governing Law & Jurisdiction