Ksenya is primarily active in litigation, contracts law, IT&IP law, administrative law and debt enforcement and bankruptcy law.
Her industry focus includes banking and finance, retail and ecommerce, as well as real estate and construction.
Prior to joining TA Advisory, Ksenya practiced in major international law firms based in Moscow, Russia, and acted as counsel from abroad.
- Litigation and procedural Law
- Contracts Law
- IT&IP Law
- Administrative Law
- Debt Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law
- Banking and Finance
- Retail and e-commerce
- Real Estate and Construction
- Russia and CIS
- Full-time MBA, HEC Paris (ongoing)
- Master of International Relations, Saint-Petersburg State University
- Bachelor of Law, Saint-Petersburg State University
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Acting for a large Russian bank in Switzerland in respect to the asset tracing and enforcement of a claim worth USD 25 mio.
- Representation of a CIS businessman in connection with an alleged EUR 32 mio. fraud involving various Swiss banks
- Representing a major meat production company in Russia in a transaction for purchase of agricultural production complexes in Russia for approximately USD 45 mio.
- Advising the Russian government on drafting legislation on digital rights and cryptocurrency regulation, prepared comparative review of proposed amendments and legislation of other jurisdictions
- Advised a client on the Russian law issues for the IPO project of master franchisee for a pizza company brand, raising approximately USD 120 mio.