Chief Operating Officer
Michèle has a Master’s in Legal and Economic Translation, and is specialised in International Organisations. She is currently enrolled in an Executive MBA program at the University of Geneva.
She is active in commercial law, particularly in international business transactions. Her industry focus includes banking and finance, energy and real estate.
She has participated in proceedings in Switzerland, Lebanon and Oman.
Michèle is a native French and Arabic speaker, fluent in English and Spanish, and basic Italian. Prior to co-founding TA Advisory, Michèle worked for an international law firm in Geneva, and the World Intellectual Property Organisation.
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Contracts Law
- Asset tracing & recovery
- International arbitration
- Debt enforcement and bankruptcy Law
- Civil and criminal litigation
- International business transactions
- Banking & Finance
- Real Estate
- Western Europe
- Middle East
- Executive MBA, University of Geneva (ongoing)
- Master in Legal and Economic Translation, University of Geneva
- Bachelor in Multilingual Communication, University of Geneva
- Acting for a large Russian bank in respect to the enforcement of a share pledge pertaining to an over USD 1 bio claim
- Acting for a large Russian bank in Switzerland in respect to the asset tracing and enforcement of a claim worth over USD 300 mio
- Acting for a Russian investor in respect to an asset tracing and recovery matter against former business partners
- Acting for a South-African billionaire in respect to a corporate dispute with a Russian investor
- Representation of one of the largest Russian metal companies in respect to the recovery of damages in excess of EUR 50 million caused by the fraudulent bankruptcy of Snoras Bank
- Represents international clients in respect to the acquisition of commercial real estate in Switzerland
- Representation of interests of a major diamond company in connection with an alleged USD 50 million diamond fraud in South Africa