Raphaël is primarily active in litigation, particularly with regard to civil and criminal law, contracts law, family law, labor law, sanctions, debt enforcement and bankruptcy law.
His industry focus includes banking and finance, criminal matters and retail.
Prior to joining TA Advisory, Raphaël accomplished a traineeship of 8 months at the Civil Chamber of the Court of Justice in Geneva where he practiced, among others, family law, contracts law, debt enforcement and bankruptcy law.
Raphaël completed his legal education at the University of Geneva (Bachelor and Master of Law). He holds a certificate in Transnational Law and a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Profession (Geneva School of Lawyers ECAV).
Raphaël is a native Russian and French speaker, fluent in English, and has some basic knowledge of German.
- Civil and criminal litigation
- Contract law
- Family law
- Labor law
- Debt Enforcement and Bankruptcy
- Banking & Finance
- Criminal Matters
- Russia and CIS
- Western Europe
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Profession, University of Geneva
- Certificate in Transnational Law, University of Geneva
- Master of Law, University of Geneva
- Bachelor of Law, University of Geneva
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Acting for a large Russian bank in respect to the asset tracing and enforcement of a claim worth over USD 25 mio
- Acting for an international inter-governmental organization based in Geneva in respect to the internal audit, fraud and embezzlement investigation and criminal matters against former top appointees of the organization
- Giving comprehensive advice to Russian companies on their activities in the context of Swiss and EU sanctions
- Preparing recommendations for Russian companies operating abroad on issues regarding compliance with sanctions
- Preparing a dispute resolution strategy on issues related to Swiss sanctions
- Representation of a Russian businessman in a complex matter involving extradition and political charges
- Representation of a trading company in respect to a Swiss arbitration matter regarding the delivery of steel
- Representation of a Russian client before the Swiss authorities regarding the issuance of a work permit
- Representation of a client before Geneva courts in his sublease dispute involving a transfer of clientele
- Representation of clients in criminal proceedings in connection with personal injuries and and damage to property